- Be excellent to each other.
- Knowledge is free, sharing is caring.
- Judge people by what they say, think and do, not looks, degrees, age, race, sex, or position.
- Harassment is big no no, this includes deliberate intimidation, verbal or physical threats, stalking, comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, and religion.
- Any member must act pro-actively against any violations.
- Clean your workspace.
- No excessive noise between 22h00 and 08h00.
- Check all doors and equipment when leaving. (Locks, Electricity, Pumps, …)
- Don’t abuse the network and internet connection(s). (P2P, DDOS, Sniffing,…)
- Development, ownership and/or support of military equipment or software is not allowed without prior consent from core members.
- Don’t use explosive, radioactive, toxic or corrosive chemicals without prior consent from core members.
- The use of non certified pressure vessels above 10Bar is not allowed.
Privacy , Ownership:
- Non-Opensource projects should be considered private. Don’t talk about these projects outside the workshop without prior consent from the owner.
- Recording movies or taking pictures of people, monitors or projects is not allowed without prior consent.
- If something is broken, tell the core members, fix it.
- Don’t remove / throw away equipment or material without asking the owner.
- Don’t break appart equipment without the prior consent from the owner.
- Refill used material (oil, filament, powders, coolant, …)
Safety Rules for the workshop (Heavy/Dangerous machines):
- Do not use a machine if you have not been shown how to operate it.
- Don’t fool around or run.
- Use the vacuum to clean your workspace. Don’t use compressed air !
- Always wear appropriate protection goggles. (Welding, Milling, Lathe, …)
- Know where the emergency stop buttons, fire extinguisher and medical aid kit is positioned.
- Always wear appropriate clothes and hold loose clothing such as ties or hair in place.
- Wear good strong shoes. training shoes are not suitable.
- Report any damage to machines/equipment as this could cause an accident.
- Do not talk to anyone operating dangerous electrical equipment and/or machinery.
- No loose cables and/or liquids on the floor.
- Don’t operate heavy machines without someone else present.
- Don’t defeat or hack safety features/equipment.
- People affected by any drugs (incl alcohol) are not allowed to operate heavy equipment.
- People with any health problems that may affect workplace safety (e.g. medication, epileptic fits) must report these conditions to the core members.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the heavy workshop without constant adult supervision.